Another Satisfied Member

Another member is satisfied with their EV loan! Krista Hildebrandt had some great comments to say about her week with Spark-e!


I had so much fun driving the little Spark – I called it my “meep meep” car all week since it was small, cute and zippy.  I mostly drove it around Crested Butte, from my house to the mountain where I work for CBMR Ski Patrol.  In my free time, I loaded up my dog and my cross country skis to head out for some adventure and everything fit just fine inside the EV.  Even with the cold weather, I was able to keep the car plugged in at night and fully charged for me to drive the next day.  I fully enjoyed my EV driving experience, and hope I can get one of my own someday!


If you are in GCEA's area, please give us a call to get on the loaner list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy EV Loan

Excited but Realistic